All chefs are ServSafe certified. This is a national program to teach safe-food preparation and handling.
• We will be requiring all our ServSafe certified chefs to directly supervise all food operations to assure safe-food preparation and handling.
• Food to be served by Camelback Employees
• All plate-ware, service-ware, cup-ware will be single-use and disposable
• Stanchions set to allow for social distancing line queuing protocol enacted
• Guests can order and pick up beverages.
• We will be utilizing the same hospital-grade disinfecting and sanitizing products in addition to
BIOPROTECT on all tables, chairs, highchairs, handles, faucets, dispensers, trash-receptacle touch points,
counters, buttons, keypads, etc.
• Scheduled sanitizing of all shared surfaces every 30 minutes. Increased cleaning across the board.
• Host Podiums including all associated equipment to be sanitized at least once per hour.
• Dining tables, bar tops, stools, and chairs to be sanitized after each use.