ADVENTURES AFTER DARK
Tickets for Camelback's Monster Mountain can be purchased a la carte with your overnight stay this Fall. See Ticket prices and operating calendar for details.
Join Kartrite's Eerie Expeditions when you embark on the trams of terror and find yourself in the middle of faraway lands filled with pirates, skeletons & creatures that slither, crawl & fly. Escape each of the 17 themed rooms of doom filled with animatronic wonders, recreating the harrowing adventures taken from Kartrite's own jounal entries.
Beware the dark and the creatures that come to life as you race through the woods on PA's only Mountain Coaster. ZOOM past the phantoms of the forest with ghouls, specters & things that go bump in the night.
Race your friends through the night sky on the 1000' Double Barrel Zip Line past the shadowy creatures below, where the only light is from passing firelfies and distant torches.
Dalight Adventures abound for the entire family at Camelback Mountain Adventures. Enjoy fall festival classics from Pumpkin Painting, Apple Chuckin' and Kids Crafts. Once the sun sets, the spooky trail lights up with adventures for all ages.
- Kids Craft Zone: Kids can make fall inspired crafts to take home! Crafts include Halloween themed Sand Art, t-shirt coloring, Paint-a-Pumpkin and more. Price range: $3-$10.
- Spooky Trail: Our Spirited Trail will guide you along from Trails End Restaurant to the Haunted Monster Coaster with effects that transform the mountain into a completely new light.
- Apple Chuckin: Now's your chance to launch some apples with our specially designed slighshots. Purchase apples from the Kids tent to launch at some notable charachters on the mountain.
- Outdoor activities at Camelback Mountain Adventures are weather dependant.
- Monster Mountain Adventures are valid only on select dates. See full operating calendar for details.
- Activity tickets are issued at the Resort Adventure Center, located at the entrance of Aquatopia.