Queen Bunk Suite Handicap
The Queen Bunk Handicap Suite is equipped with one queen bed, one sleeper sofa, and one bunk bed - sleeping up to 6 guests. Mobility accessible features include lowered closet shelves, safe and vanity area, roll-in shower, grab bars, and extra space provided in both the bedroom and bathroom area. Hearing accessible features include visual alarm and notification devices for the doorbell and incoming telephone calls.
- Based on 4 Guests, Max 6
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 1 Twin Bunk Bed
- Snack-Size Refrigerator
- Iron & Ironing Board
- In-room Safe
- Room rates are for the base number of guests, additional guests up to maximum occupancy will be an additional $35 per person, per day. Children two and under are free and are not counted in the total room count.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation for any reason between the time of reserving and 72 hours prior to 4pm on the date of arrival, there will be a $30 processing fee. If you cancel within 72 hours to 4pm on the date of arrival, the entire deposit will be forfeited. Early check-outs are subject to the same cancellation policy.
- To guarantee your reservation we require the first night's lodging, taxes and resort fee to be billed to a major credit card at the time of reservation, the same CC must be presented along with a valid photo ID at check-in.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to reserve or check into a room. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Identification is required at check-in.
- All resort rooms are Non-Smoking.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed, except those assisting guests.
- A two night minimum may apply to some peak periods.