Are you looking for a job in the Poconos? Camelback Lodge has great jobs available and we are looking for you! We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining the Camelback family and having one of the coolest Pocono jobs around, you have come to the right place. Feel free to use the tools below to search for jobs by department or on a full-time or part-time basis
When you find a job you are interested in, click the "apply now" button under the job description. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us at email@example.com or call 570-629-1665 - when you hear the welcome greeting, dial extension 5811 at anytime.
Camelback Lodge offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and resort perks. Be part of Camelback history as we continue this new chapter on the mountain.
Feel free to use the tools below to search for jobs by department or on a full-time or part-time basis.
CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN ADVENTURES
Food and Beverage
Front Office & Guest Services
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Sales and Marketing
JANITORIAL & MAINTENANCE
Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
Responsible for leading daily park services shifts and ensuring the waterpark is cleaned at all times through constant housekeeping of all areas ensuring a sanitary environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pressure wash all waterpark floors
- Clean waterpark drains
- Clean/buff/wax waterslides and attractions
- Vacuum pools
- Pressure wash & clean trash cans and trash can liners
- Utilize proper safety equipment while using chemicals and mechanical equipment
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Trains new team members on cleaning practices, departmental manuals, and proper application
- Oversees and sets up cabanas and seating for special events and operational needs
- Implements strategic cleaning plans for section floor washing and other tasks as assigned
- Attending staff meetings, morning meetings and other meetings as requested
- Assist with and coordinate various activities designed to promote and maintain a high level of employee morale
- Practices management by walking around to ensure proper procedural practices and service guideline compliance in all aspects of the operation
- Perform all other duties as requested
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch.
The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification preferred.
- 1 year previous experience in a cleaning position preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing conduct of the public at pools
- Knowledge of swimming pool sanitation
- Basic problem solving and reasoning skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the public and other team members in verbal and written form
- Ability to work independently
- Follow and enforce all hotel standards
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. This includes nights, weekends & holidays.