Are you looking for a job in the Poconos? Camelback Lodge has great jobs available and we are looking for you! We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining the Camelback family and having one of the coolest Pocono jobs around, you have come to the right place. Feel free to use the tools below to search for jobs by department or on a full-time or part-time basis
When you find a job you are interested in, click the "apply now" button under the job description. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-629-1665 - when you hear the welcome greeting, dial extension 5811 at anytime.
Camelback Lodge offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and resort perks. Be part of Camelback history as we continue this new chapter on the mountain.
Feel free to use the tools below to search for jobs by department or on a full-time or part-time basis.
Food and Beverage
Front Office & Guest Services
FOOD & BEVERAGE
CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN ADVENTURES
Job Summary: Responsible for the leadership and development of key art for all Camelback Resort properties (Mountain, Camelbeach, H2OBX, CMA, Lodge and Restaurants).
· Consult and collaborate with business owners to understand objectives that inform creative output
· Manage and prioritize projects for department to deliver on time and budget
· Conceptualize, design and create high-quality, graphic visuals for print, web and ad campaigns
· Prepare artwork for production
· Manage, develop and evaluate direct report who will also design high-quality graphics for print, web and ad campaigns
· 5+ years graphic design experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
· Compelling portfolio that demonstrates innovative design and/or interactive experience
· Working knowledge within the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
· Knowledge of layout, color theory & typography
· Basic knowledge of setting files up for print
· Strong photo/video and drone skills a plus
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
· Ability to accept constructive criticism, self-starter, maximizes time
· Comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Works well in a collaborative, ‘one team’ environment and has personal accountability/impact
· Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
· Passionate about the hospitality industry and skis or snowboards
· Possess current driver’s license
· Complying with all Company and departmental dress code and safety standards
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
· Adhering to daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal Service Guidelines and Checklists
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Resort team
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.
Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
Responsible for leading daily park services shifts and ensuring the waterpark is cleaned at all times through constant housekeeping of all areas ensuring a sanitary environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pressure wash all waterpark floors
- Clean waterpark drains
- Clean/buff/wax waterslides and attractions
- Vacuum pools
- Pressure wash & clean trash cans and trash can liners
- Utilize proper safety equipment while using chemicals and mechanical equipment
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Trains new team members on cleaning practices, departmental manuals, and proper application
- Oversees and sets up cabanas and seating for special events and operational needs
- Implements strategic cleaning plans for section floor washing and other tasks as assigned
- Attending staff meetings, morning meetings and other meetings as requested
- Assist with and coordinate various activities designed to promote and maintain a high level of employee morale
- Practices management by walking around to ensure proper procedural practices and service guideline compliance in all aspects of the operation
- Perform all other duties as requested
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch.
The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification preferred.
- 1 year previous experience in a cleaning position preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing conduct of the public at pools
- Knowledge of swimming pool sanitation
- Basic problem solving and reasoning skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the public and other team members in verbal and written form
- Ability to work independently
- Follow and enforce all hotel standards
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. This includes nights, weekends & holidays.