CAMELBACK RESORT PRESENTS ITS 2018 HALLOWEEN ADVENTURES WITH NEW “MONSTER MOUNTAIN” FRIGHTS AND THRILLS
September 27, 2018
Tannersville, Pennsylvania (September XX, 2018) – Camelback Resort, America’s #1 family adventure resort, is thrilled to announce its 2018 “Monster Mountain” Halloween adventures – three haunted houses, the USA’s only haunted Monster Coaster with 3D holograms, Lights Out Zip Lines and Camelback’s Big Séance with medium Jennifer Zuhowski. Camelback’s Monster Mountain runs Thursdays through Sundays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. – starting on September 28, 2018 through October 31st 2018.
The new Camelback “Monster Mountain” Halloween experience includes:
- Three Haunted Houses:
- Kartrite’s Kurse: Features 10 rooms of doom where the perilous adventures of the great explorer Kartrite are monumented. Dodge zombie explorers, mummies and a 15 ft. bear! Conquer the Egyptian ruins if you can – and exit through the spinning time warp, into The Pit…
- The Pit: What lies in the dark? Is the question you’ll ponder as you crawl through a deep, dark hole and into The Pit. The same pit where the great explorer, Kartrite discovered an underground ‘ghost town’ inhabited with pirates, skeletons and creatures from beyond the grave. If you make it through the 2nd house, you’ll find safety at Kartrite’s campsite – but not for long as the 3rd house awaits…
- Pocono Point: Where their history is to “Die For”. Explore this cursed land protected by giant creatures: 18’ windego, wild boar, demonic scare crow and possessed trees, but use caution when leaving. The train doesn’t stop for just anyone.
- Monster Coaster: Zoom down Camelback Mountain on USA’s only haunted mountain coaster with eye-popping 3D holograms, forest ghouls and terrifying creatures.
- Lights Out Zipline: Race through the foggy dark night sky on the 1000’ Double Barrel Zip Line over the shadowy abyss below.
- Camelback’s Big Seance with Jennifer Zuhowski:
- Experience spiritual readings by medium, Jennifer Zuhowski, in a candle lit, small group session. Two, 45 min sessions every Saturday starting September 29th. Reservations are required and spaces are limited.
- Jennifer Zuhowski is a natural born healer and medium. During a life long battle with a chronic illness, starting at the age of two, Jennifer became keenly adept to connecting with spiritual beings to carry her through the most trying times of her life. Finally, after decades of traditional medicine and suppressing these mediumistic gifts, a well-respected spiritual healer awoke her to her true nature, bringing not only clarity to her God given gifts, but long-awaited physical healing, peace and now a bright light to move forward and help others. She’s been developing and mentoring with well-known and highly respected mediums and healers from all over the globe, practices psychokinesis and most recently certiﬁed as a Reiki II Healer. Jennifer is honored that Spirits work through her as their voice to reassure others that they do, still walk with us and that they are safe and at peace, a love for us to embrace today.
“Our Halloween attractions are epic,” said Ame Cameron, VP of Sales & Marketing at Camelback Resort. We’re excited for guests to experience hair-raising rides, terrifying haunted houses, mysterious creatures and a spiritual medium – for those who dare to reconnect with the other side.”
Check out the details: https://www.camelbackmountainadventures.com/adventures/monster-mountain/.
Countless Scares. One Resort. Only at Camelback.
About Camelback Resort:
Camelback Resort continues to reinvent itself since opening in 1963 with 14 trails and three lifts serving 41,656 skiers. Today, Camelback serves more than 1.7 million outdoor enthusiasts and visitors annually with 37 trails, 16 lifts, 100 percent snowmaking, the largest snowtubing park in the U.S. with an out-of-this-world “Galactic” light experience, Camelback Mountain Adventures (featuring the only mountain coaster in Pennsylvania and North America’s longest twin 4,000-foot Zip-Flyers), Camelbeach Waterpark (the largest waterpark in Pennsylvania) and Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark, voted 2018 USA Today’s #1 indoor waterpark. For more information, visit www.camelbackresort.com.