Fall Family Adventure
Plan a family getaway to Camelback Lodge this Fall! This limited time package has plenty of family activities to make your stay even more memorable.
September 5th, 2017 - November 26, 2017
For up to 4 guests, this package includes:
- Double Queen Suite or King Bunk Suite
- (4) breakfast vouchers for Hemisphere's Buffet
- (4) resort activities: Each guest can choose from the following:
- Mountain Slide: Race down the dual, 2,800 foot-long track where you control your own speed, up to 25 miles per hour through a series of switchbacks, straight-aways and dips.
- Mountain Coaster: Camelback Mountain Adventures' signature 4500' steel-track Mountain Coaster cruises through the trees and down the steep slopes of Camelback.
- 1000' Zip Line: Zip through the trees at up to 8 stories above the ground while racing a family member or friend.
- Indoor Ropes Course: Ascend and test yourself. See Camelback Lodge from an entirely new perspective high above the ground in Arcadia.
- Kartrite's Kurse (Available on select dates through October 31, 2017): Join Kartrite’s Eerie Expeditions when you embark on the trams of terror and find yourself in the middle of 17 Rooms of Doom filled with pirates, skeletons & creatures that slither, crawl & fly.
- 80 Arcade Credits
- Access to Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
To dial reservations directly: Call (855) 515-1283 and mention Family Adventure Package
Use promo code FAMILYGET when booking online
the fine print
- Breakfast vouchers will be provided upon check-in.
- Outdoor activities at Camelback Mountain Adventures are weather dependant.
- Kartrite's Kurse tickets are valid only on select dates. See full operating calendar for details.
- Activity tickets are issued at the Resort Adventure Center, located at the entrance of Aquatopia.
- Valid on new reservations only. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, specials, packages or group reservations.
- Limited availability. Rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice. Blackout dates may apply. Room rates are subject to taxes and fees.