SAVE UP TO 20% - PLUS Two Waterparks FREE!
AQUATOPIA USA'S #1 INDOOR WATERPARK + cAMELBEACH PA'S BIGGEST OUTDOOR WATERPARK = aMERICA'S #1 wATERPARK aDVENTURE
- Overnight Accommodations
- Unlimited Admission (for each registered lodge guest) to Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
- Up to 4 Camelbeach Outdoor Waterpark Tickets Per Night
- For stays during the 2019 Camelbeach Summer Season
- Camelbeach is open daily from June 14th to Sept 2nd 2019
Use promo code: SAVE
Call to book: (855) 515-1283
PLUS receive up to 4 FREE Camelbeach tickets - $176 value! Camelbeach is PA’s Biggest Outdoor Waterpark, packed with over 37 rides from mild to wild and designed for adventure-seekers of all ages. This summer, soar 6 stories into the sky on, ‘Highnoon Typhoon’, the newest and most spectacular thrill ride that will Blow. Your. Mind.
- Camelbeach tickets hold no value, are provided only when Camelbeach is open for operation
- One FREE Camelbeach ticket per room occupant. Limit 4 tickets per night booked.
- Additional Camelbeach tickets may be purchased for $15 at the Resort Adventure Center (located next to Aquatopia entrance)
- Towels are not provided at Camelbeach for lodge guests – Bring your favorite beach towel
THE FINE PRINT
- Discount is up to 20% off. Some dates may be less than 20%.
- May not be combined with any other promotions, specials or group rates.
- Valid only on select room types.
- First set of up to 4 complimentary Camelbeach tickets will be provided at check-in.
- Additional sets of up to 4 Camelbeach tickets may be picked up at the Resort Adventure Center (must book 1+ nights to receive additional complimentary tickets).
- Maximum of up to 4 complimentary Camelbeach tickets may be used per day.
- Extra Camelbeach tickets may be purchased for $15 at the Resort Adventure Center.
- Rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice. Additional blackout dates may apply.
- Room rates are subject to taxes and fees
- Seasonal adventure operations are weather dependent.
- Valid on select overnight stays through September 2, 2019.