- Assist guests with purchasing tickets
- Process guests’ payments using cash, credit, gift cards, coupons vouchers, etc.
- Provide guests with accurate information about Camelback Resort
- Assist the Ticket Supervisor daily in all other Ticket Sales functions as required.
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
- Able to work well with others required.
- Able to manage cash drawer accurately.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Valid driver’s license preferred (if applicable).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
- Must be 18 years old
Generally accountable for:
- Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
- Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
- Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
- Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
- Participating in the business planning process for the department and the resort.
- Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
**Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule**
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelback Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family& friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions,not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
For consideration interested candidates are asked to complete an online application at: www.camelbackcooljobs.com
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeApply Now