Director of Aquatics
Job Title: Director of Aquatics
In alignment with the Mission, Vision, organizational Values, and under the direction of the Vice President of Operations, the Director of Aquatics will direct all aspects of Camelbeach and Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark. Including but not limited to operations, planning, budgeting, staffing and payroll. The Director of Aquatics is responsible for maintaining a level of service that exceeds the Guests’ expectations and ensures a positive working environment for its Associates.
- Support and supervises the Assistant Director, Managers and Supervisors in the operation of the Waterparks, Ticketing, Admissions, Groups and Risk Management.
- Clearly describe and assign responsibility and authority for the operation of the departments.
- Coordinate Waterpark Manager on Duty (MOD) program.
- Develops, implements and monitors work schedules for the Waterpark operations within budgetary guidelines.
- Facilitate Ellis and Associates Lifeguard Training and certification programs and ensure compliance of all staff members while adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures.
Next Level Duties:
- Actively participate in Safety Committee. Conduct quarterly all-park safety and informational meeting.
- Submit expense and capital budget recommendations on or before due date.
- Have a working knowledge regarding all mechanical systems within aquatic facility and demonstrate ability to react as necessary to water conditions.
- To make sure the Aquatics Floor is properly staffed during all Water Park's Operating Hours and flex staff as occupancy dictates.
- Complete rotation sheets for each shift and complete the opening/closing checklist on the rotation sheet.
- 3-5 years managerial experience in guest service industry with demonstrated ability to ensure guest satisfaction required.
- Knowledge of waterpark industry standards, as well as applicable health and safety regulations required.
- Demonstrated ability to visually assess and evaluate safety hazards in the work place as mandated by OSHA and Ellis and Associates safety procedures required.
- Ellis & Associates Certified Instructor preferred, but willing to train.
- Certified Pool Operator preferred, but willing to train.
- 3-5 years of lifeguard experience required.
- Prior experience supervising lifeguards required.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.Apply Now