Director of Housekeeping
Job Title: Director of Housekeeping
Reports to: Sr. VP of Operations
you are responsible for directing and overseeing the operational needs of the Housekeeping Department. You will coordinate the tasks of the Managers as well as serve as a liaison between administration and other Camelback departments.
· Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget.
· Establishes work standards and work flow.
· Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations.
· Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives.
· Demonstrates quality leadership in meeting performance plans.
· Develops and maintains job descriptions and organizational charts for department.
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
· Four year college degree and equal related experience required.
· Five years of housekeeping management experience in the Hospitality field required.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.Apply Now