Reservation Sales Agent
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Reservation Sales Agent is a high energy, sales focused position that drives revenue, while providing excellent guest service through personalized conversation. Reservation Sales Agent is also responsible for handling high call volume, processing reservations and providing detailed information on resort experiences.
SPECIFIC POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Knowledge of Resort Rooms, Amenities, rate packages and Sales Process to be able to:
o Offer customized room products, packages, ski/mountain, waterpark, dining and all service options
o Understand and follow reservation policy pertaining to guarantees, cancellations and no-shows and communicate them clearly to each guest
o Up-sell rooms where possible according to established procedures to maximize hotel average room rate; utilize yield management strategies to ensure a full house whenever possible. Suggest alternate dates for sold-out periods
o Ability to thrive on continuous progress in a sales environment
· Use computer based system & phone system to:
o Process all advance deposits on future reservations, and post each deposit to guest’s reservation. Balance shift audit and run necessary reports daily.
o Accurately capture data, deposits and 3rd party reservations
- Process cancellations, revisions and information updates on changes; process guest reservation requests for other hotels within the reservations system.
· Other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time
The Reservation Sales Agent will report directly to Director of Reservation Call Center Services.
· Enjoys presentation of products, services and a general interest in destination travel.
· Must have some computer proficiency
· Must have some work schedule flexibility
· Makes guests feel unique and special by developing relationships and intuitively anticipating their needs.
· Conveys information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and understood by others.
· Problem solver who positively influences the decisions of others.
· Possesses a hunger to produce superior quality work with a sense of urgency.
· Thrives in a competitive environment that celebrates individual and team successes.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelbeach & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family & friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions, not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
If this opportunity speaks to you then click Apply Now to be contacted by a recruiter!
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.Apply Now