In alignment with the resort’s vision, mission and organizational values the Landscaping Supervisor is responsible and accountable for supervising the maintenance and installation of seasonal landscaping resort-wide. This includes Camelbeach Waterpark, CMA Adventures, parking lots and traffic islands, Kartrites Summit House, and other guest areas.
· Oversees the installation and maintenance of seasonal landscaping resort wide; including watering, mowing, raking, weeding and other assorted tasks.
· Supervises a seasonal staff to complete all work across a 7 day a week operational calendar.
· Plans and budgets for seasonal purchases, plantings and supplies.
· Implements work tasks for the day.
· Insures all staff are working in a safe manner and using applicable PPE’s
· Insures proper tools and supplies are gathered for the day and put away when completed.
· Sets staff schedules and holds employees accountable to them.
· Communicates to the snowmaking manager any needs for the department.
· Assists in all tasks required of the Snowmaking Manager.
· 3+ years of landscaping experience preferred
· Agronomy skills preferred
· Computer skills.
Generally accountable for:
· Develops and actively, and effectively, uses Service Guidelines and Checklists
· Develops safe work practices for their department;
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.