HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Job Summary: In alignment with the resort’s vision and mission and organizational values and under the direction of the Vice-President of Human Resources, the Human Resources Manager will assist in promoting a positive employment experience across the Resort. The Human Resources Manager supports the business through a commitment to excellence.
1. Assist and coach leaders to support employee performance.
2. Assist with Employee Annual Performance Coaching System process through one-on-one meetings, training and education.
3. Assist with Workplace Safety initiatives.
4. Work to create a cohesive, recognizable culture that Employees gravitate towards.
5. Oversee the employee satisfaction initiatives.
6. Assist in the planning and execution of Employee events.
7. Meet weekly with all department heads to ensure proper staffing, and address any Employee coaching or other departmental concerns.
8. Actively support the Employee Reward and Recognition Program.
9. Update and communicate any and all revisions to policies, systems and procedures.
10. Assist the Vice-President of Human Resources in all HR functions as required.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· A true passion for Human Resources required.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Current, valid driver’s license preferred.
· 3 – 5 years prior Human Resource experience required.
· Prior hospitality experience preferred.
· Prior experience with health and welfare programs preferred.
· Prior experience with administration of Workplace Safety programs preferred.
· Ability to get along well with others required.
Generally accountable for:
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
· Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
· Participating in the business planning process for the department and the resort.
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.Apply Now