HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Job Summary: In alignment with the Resort’s vision and mission and organizational values, the Human Resource Coordinator will assist in enhancing the resort’s relationship between Human Resources and all Navigators to promote a positive work experience.
1. Be a primary point of contact to assist and answer questions for all Navigators.
2. Maintain all Human Resources databases, including but not limited to paper and digital files.
3. Update HR communication boards on regular, consistent basis.
4. Produce IDs, Nametags, and vouchers as needed.
5. Support all departments in any and all Human Resource related issues through written communication or walk up requests.
6. Support and participate in employee events.
7. Assist with uniform inventory and distribution.
· 1 year of Human Resource or customer service experience preferred.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
· Fluency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Outlook, Word and Publisher preferred.
· A true passion for Human Resources required.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.Apply Now