CAMELBACK HAS AMAZING EMPLOYEES; JOIN US AS THE RECRUITING MANAGER AND GUIDE THE PROCESS OF RECRUITING THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST!
Job Summary: In alignment with the resort’s vision and mission and organizational values and under the direction of the Vice President of Human Resources, the Recruiting Manager will lead the overall recruiting and onboarding function for the resort.
1. Lead and support Recruitment Coordinator (s).
2. Takes a year-round approach to recruiting for open positions as well proactively sourcing for talent bench.
3. Develop relationships with hiring managers to align on staffing goals.
4. Establish relationships and act as Resort liaison with community partners.
5. Partner with Marketing team to establish recruiting campaigns and materials.
6. Conduct phone screenings and in person interviews.
7. Develop and maintain resort wide interview standards.
8. Provide interview-based training to managers and others as appropriate.
9. Notify applicants of status updates to include offers, TBNT, et.
10. Schedule, coordinate and participate in recruiting events.
11. Coordinate visa program recruitment (J1) and processes.
12. Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
13. Maintain recruitment metrics.
14. Assist the VP of Human Resources in all recruiting functions as required.
· A true passion for Human Resources required.
· Up to 3 years prior Human Resource experience required.
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Prior HRIS experience preferred.
· Ability to get along well with others required.
· Fluent in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office, and other related applications.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.Apply Now