JANITORIAL MAINTENANCE TEAM LEAD
JANITORIAL & MAINTENANCE
Job Summary: In alignment with the resort’s vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Janitorial Maintenance Manager, the Janitorial Team Lead will maintain a clean and sanitary environment that will exceed the guests’ expectations of all Camelback Mountain Resort buildings and grounds. The Team Lead will assist the Janitorial Maintenance Supervisor in overseeing all Janitorial Associates ensuring a safe, clean and sanitary environment for all guests and employees.
1. the Team Lead will assume the responsibilities of the Supervisor in the Supervisor’s absence, to include but not be limited to coordinating shift work for employees, by assigning them to zones and posting assignments on white board
2. Assist in determining appropriate cleaning materials, supplies, tools, equipment and techniques for cleaning
3. Make recommendations for repairs and improvements to buildings, grounds and equipment
4. Perform rounds of buildings and grounds at regular intervals
5. Outdoor gum removal before and/or after hours.
6. Complete all paperwork required accurately and in a timely manner.
7. Comply with all company and departmental safety standards.
8. Adhere to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
9. Assist the Janitorial Maintenance Manager daily in all other Janitorial Maintenance functions as required.
· Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment used to clean buildings and grounds
· Knowledge of the qualities and uses of various cleaning and sanitizing components
· Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety rules and regulations
· Ability to explain instructions and service guidelines to others effectively
· Ability to supervise, prioritize and coordinate the work of others
· Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work and get along well with others with a positive attitude required
Generally accountable for:
· Equipment Maintenance Program, development, implementation, oversight.
· Inventory control and handle departmental requisitions
· Ensure quality control by inspecting work in progress and upon completion
· Assist in the development of the practical orientation program for new employees
· Assist with the training, oversight and direction of all employee adherence to prescribed cleaning techniques
· Perform and monitor safe work practices for their department.
· Participate in the business planning process for their department and the resort.
· Assist in benchmarking the competition and identifying the latest trends impacting their area of responsibility.
· Actively support all Company initiatives.
· Communicate effectively with all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to unpleasant odors, noxious fumes and hazardous materials to be expected
· Job requires working in extreme weather conditions
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work period over 40 hours per week.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.