LIFT MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Job Summary: In alignment with the resort’s vision and mission and organizational values and under the direction of the Manager of Lift Maintenance, the Lift Maintenance Mechanic will install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot lift equipment as well as assist Lift Operations with the startup and shut down of the lifts, daily. Other mechanical procedures requiring specialized training will be performed as required.
1. Ensure all lift areas are maintained to ANSI – B77 Code and manufacturer’s recommendations.
2. Read diagrams and manufacturer’s manuals, fit bearing, rebuild sheave trains, and service grips.
3. Assist in emergency situations.
4. Ensure all work is completed in a safe, quality and timely manner.
5. Use PPE as required.
6. Complete all log sheets accurately, and in a timely manner.
7. Assisting the Manager of Lift Maintenance daily in all other Lift Maintenance as required.
· Must have 1-2 years of Lift Maintenance experience.
· Prior experience in Borvig, Doppelmayer-Detachable, Partek, Leitner, Magic Carpet, Sun-Kid, low voltage electrical control circuits, mechanical and communications systems preferred.
· Ability to work and get along well with others required.
· Problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
· Ability to ski or snowboard required.
· Knowledge of operation of all chairlift, related equipment and machines required.
· Welding and fabrication experience preferred, but not required.
· Current, valid driver’s license required.
Generally Accountable For:
· Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
· Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to Service Guidelines and Daily Checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Mountain Resort team.
· Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
· Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather conditions should be expected as work will, on most occasions, occur outdoors.
· The position requires work at great physical heights, in all types of weather conditions, day or night.
· Working with dirty, greasy equipment is to be expected.
· Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
· The schedule may require a work period over 40 hours per week at times.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of the position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Mountain Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.Apply Now