Janitorial Maintenance Associate - Seasonal
Janitorial & Maintenance
Paid to do what?:
In alignment with the resort’s vision, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Janitorial Maintenance Manager, the Seasonal Janitorial Associate will maintain a clean and sanitary environment that will exceed the guests’ expectations of all Camelback Mountain Resort buildings and grounds. The Seasonal Janitorial Associate will ensure a safe, clean, and sanitary environment for all guest and employees.
Must have Qualifications:
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools, and equipment used to clean buildings and grounds
- Knowledge of the qualities and uses of various cleaning and sanitizing components
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to follow instructions and get along well with others with a positive attitude required
- Create a safe, clean, and sanitary environment for all guests and employees on a seasonal basis.
- Use appropriate cleaning materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and techniques for cleaning.
- Report any issues in need of repairs to buildings, grounds, and equipment
- Complete all assignments swiftly, efficiently, and safely
- PPE when necessary
- Assist the Janitorial Maintenance Team daily in all other Janitorial Maintenance functions as required.
- Adhere to the Customer service standards of Camelback Mountain Resort as well as all company policies as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a mentor to new employees and assist in training, if no FTYR employees are available
- Complete all paperwork that required in a timely fashion
- Follow departmental Service Guidelines
Work Conditions and Schedule:
- Exposure to unpleasant odors, noxious fumes, and hazardous materials to be expected
- Job requires working in extreme weather conditions
- Weekend and Holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule
- During peak seasons the schedule may require a work period over 40 hours per week.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelback Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family& friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions,not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
For consideration interested candidates are asked to complete an online application at: www.camelbackcooljobs.com
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary