Camelbeach is closed for the season
Submerge yourself in unparalleled summer fun and entertainment in a beautiful mountain setting packed with adrenaline-inducing slides and relaxing attractions. During the Summer months plan a getaway to experience Camelbeach, Pennsylvania's biggest outdoor waterpark, with over 37 rides, slides and attractions PLUS, Aquatopia, Voted USA's #1 Indoor Waterpark. There's no better waterpark experience in the Poconos!
*Restricts may apply.
Tickets & Passes
Head down to the Resort Adventure Center next to Aquatopia to pick up your tickets or purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate. A day at Camelbeach gets you access to all 37 rides, slides and attractions. Reserve a cabana for the day and spend the day in style.
Interested in just visiting for the day? We can help with that too. View day passes and other ways to save!
Camelbeach Rides & Slides
From mild to wild, Camelback is packed with the most exhilarating slides around. We now feature more family fun rides than any other Poconos waterpark. Float the day away on the Blue Nile Adventure River, or challenge your nerve on one of our high intensity, scream inducing attractions that will blast your adrenaline to the stratosphere.
Hours Of Operation
As the CDC states, "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19."
CLEANLINESS, PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND SAFETY
We have continued best in class cleanliness and safety practices in addition to requirements set by the CDC and local government. We continue to develop protocols to offer the ultimate safe, clean and fun environment.
Camelbeach will open only 50% occupancy to provide plenty of space.
- All guests to Camelbeach are required to wear a face covering when entering the park and while in any building facilities. Face coverings are not required while enjoying the water activities or while seated for eating. We do ask that you wear a mask walking to and from your table to eat.
- Passholders are encouraged to reserve time slots to guarantee admission to the park.
- Lines will be marked with appropriate physical distancing intervals as a visual indicator.
- Seating area, will be arranged in family style “pods“ located appropriately distanced from any other groups.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed all over the park.