Double Queen Handicap
The Double Queen Handicap room styles feature two queen beds and one sleeper sofa. These suites also feature a combination of mobility and hearing accessible features such as lowered closet shelves and vanity area, bathtub with grab bars, and visual alarm notifications for the doorbell and incoming phone calls.
- Based on 4 Guests, Max 4
- 2 Queen Beds
- Snack-Size Refrigerator
- In-room Safe
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Room rates are for the base number of guests, additional guests up to maximum occupancy will be an additional $35 per person, per day. Children two and under are free and are not counted in the total room count.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation for any reason between the time of reserving and 72 hours prior to 4pm on the date of arrival, there will be a $30 processing fee. If you cancel within 72 hours to 4pm on the date of arrival, the entire deposit will be forfeited. Early check-outs are subject to the same cancellation policy.
- To guarantee your reservation we require the first night's lodging, taxes and resort fee to be billed to a major credit card at the time of reservation, the same CC must be presented along with a valid photo ID at check-in.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to reserve or check into a room. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Identification is required at check-in.
- All resort rooms are Non-Smoking.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed, except those assisting guests.
- A two night minimum may apply to some peak periods.