3 Bedroom Grand Loft
The 3 Bedroom Grand Loft is perfect for family and friends lodging together. This suite has all the accommodations and amenities that we offer and provides a spectacular view of Camelback Mountain from the comfort of your guestroom balcony. The 3 Bedroom Grand Loft is equipped with a full kitchen with table seating for 6, two fireplaces and a balcony view of the mountain. The main level has a master bedroom with one king bed and a private bathroom and a second bedroom with a king bed, a queen sleeper sofa, and a third bathroom. The main living area has the full kitchen and another queen sleeper sofa. The loft level has a master bedroom with a king bed and a private bathroom and a second bedroom with a king bed. This room style can sleep up to 12 guests.
- Based on 8 Guests, Max 12
- Master w/ 1 King Bed & Bath
- Bedroom w/ 1 Queen Bed + Bedroom w/ 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
- Full Kitchen w/ Seating for 6
- Iron & Ironing Board
- In-room Safe
- Room rates are for the base number of guests, additional guests up to maximum occupancy will be an additional $35 per person, per day. Children two and under are free and are not counted in the total room count.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation for any reason between the time of reserving and 72 hours prior to 4pm on the date of arrival, there will be a $30 processing fee. If you cancel within 72 hours to 4pm on the date of arrival, the entire deposit will be forfeited. Early check-outs are subject to the same cancellation policy.
- To guarantee your reservation we require the first night's lodging, taxes and resort fee to be billed to a major credit card at the time of reservation, the same CC must be presented along with a valid photo ID at check-in.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to reserve or check into a room. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Identification is required at check-in.
- All resort rooms are Non-Smoking.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed, except those assisting guests.
- A two night minimum may apply to some peak periods.